A useful frame for cross stitch, embroidery and small tapestry projects. You position the polished wooden base of the frame under your thigh leaving both hands free for stitching. This frame can be used on both hard and soft chairs.
The ring is height-adjustable - maximum extension 14½" (37cm) and pivots through 180 degrees to allow for easy access to the back of your work.
Hoop & Stalk tops can be purchased separately in 6", 8" and 10" sizes.
- Can be used on hard and soft chairs.
- Allows both hands to be free for sewing.
- No assembly required.
- Suitable for Cross Stitch, Tapestry and Embroidery.
- Polished natural wood finish.
- High quality, made in the UK.
Top Quality. Made in the UK.
|Product Type||Tools & Supplies|
Shipping and delivery options and prices are provided at checkout based on the items in your basket and your location. For more information visit our Delivery Prices page.
If you have purchased a course you can access it immediately after your purchase.
- Click on “Login” at the top right corner on this website.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click “My Account” in the upper right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on “My Workshops”
- Click the button to the right of the Product Title labeled "Go To Course”
- This will open the course and video platform and place you in the dashboard.
- Under My Courses you should see your recent purchase.
- Click the Start Course button to the right to access your product.