How to Enrol
This website allows you to purchase and enrol to take distance learning, online embroidery courses from the Royal School of Needlework.
The website is provided in partnership with SewandSo and at any time you can contact our customer service team here or by calling 0800 048 8861 in the UK or +44 20 3808 6645 from outside the UK.
To enrol on a course, please follow these steps:
- Review the course information, trailer video and kit information in our online courses category. More courses will be added over the coming months.
- Choose your course and click Add to Basket. Go to the basket page and checkout, follow the steps through to completing your order.
- Once ordered, you can access your course immediately. To do this:
- Click on ‘My Account’ in the top right-hand corner of the page. Within this section you can update your settings and a new menu appears on the left, below the main site menu.
- Within the My Account Menu, Click My Workshops. This will take you to a page where you can see the courses you have bought. Click the link ‘Go To Course’.
The learning environment will open in a new window and you will be able to access your course. You will need to allow pop-ups from rsnonlinecourses.com (see FAQs).
All our online embroidery courses include an exclusive accompanying kit. Kits are typically shipped no later than 1pm on the next working day after you place your order. Please note that all kits are shipped from the UK so the delivery time to your location may vary.
You may order additional materials here. Please note that online courses cannot be ordered without the accompanying kit.
Contact us for any customer service queries here or by calling 0800 048 8861 in the UK or +44 20 3808 6645 from outside the UK.