A comprehensive, expert guide to stumpwork embroidery, written by a graduate apprentice of the Royal School of Needlework.
The Royal School of Needlework (RSN) teaches hand embroidery to the highest standard and is well respected all over the world. It not only upholds the traditions of English embroidery that go back many hundreds of years, but is constantly taking embroidery forwards in new and innovative ways. This series of Essential Stitch Guides has been produced in close collaboration with the RSN with the aim of providing a set of definitive works on traditional embroidery techniques. All of the authors were chosen by the RSN and all are graduate apprentices of the Royal School.
In Stumpwork, Kate Sinton brings together all of the major techniques and stitches associated with stumpwork embroidery to produce a stunning book that reflects both her expertise as an embroiderer and her artistic talent. For both expert advice and innovation, this book is second to none.
- Compact, spiral-bound, easy-to-use lay-flat format.
- An indispensable resource for both beginners and professional embroiderers.
- Inspirational finished works, traditional and contemporary, to show how the stitches can be used.
|Number of Pages||96|
Shipping and delivery options and prices are provided at checkout based on the items in your basket and your location. For more information visit our Delivery Prices page.
If you have purchased a course you can access it immediately after your purchase.
- Click on “Login” at the top right corner on this website.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click “My Account” in the upper right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on “My Workshops”
- Click the button to the right of the Product Title labeled "Go To Course”
- This will open the course and video platform and place you in the dashboard.
- Under My Courses you should see your recent purchase.
- Click the Start Course button to the right to access your product.